SAMPLES OF GETTING & KEEPING THEM ON COURSE
Ten Years as Outsourced HR Department for UK-based Firm
For more than 10 years, Taylor HR Group has been the HR Department in the United States for this Cambridge, England-based professional services firm. This UK firm has a sales team working in multiple states in the US. Taylor HR is the company’s ‘eyes and ears’ addressing all US HR matters for the company that the UK HR Director is not familiar with including at will employment and state by state requirements. Megan Taylor works closely with the management team on complex employee issues and strategic human resource matters.
Examples of HR Services Provided:
- Evaluate benefits plan to recommend enhancements for the benefit of US employees and cost savings to the company.
- Established and maintain the Employee Handbook including workplace policies accounting for state specific regulations.
- Provide payroll liaison services for all US employees.
- Advise and strategize on expanding US team and manage all human resource-related efforts.
Benefit to the firm:
- Efficient and effective solution for securing ongoing, consistent HR expertise in the US.
- State specific nuances of employment-related matters are fully understood and complied with.
- UK Director of HR has a knowledgeable US colleague to coordinate with, consult with and depend on.
- Peace of mind knowing the firm is compliant.
- US employees have a knowledgeable senior HR resource to contact for any HR-related questions.
READ A FEW EXAMPLES OF HOW WE GET AND KEEP OUR CLIENTS ON COURSE
Chart Your Course
Being out of compliance risks steep fines. Don't risk your business by having your head in the sand.
Do It Yourself
This is time consuming and unreliable. How do you possibly keep up with the latest laws?
Hire an HR Resource
Can you justify full-time? Does one resource have the breadth of skills for what you need?
OUTSOURCE AN HR TEAM
Get the human resources professionals your business needs and deserves.