SAMPLES OF GETTING & KEEPING THEM ON COURSE
Functioning as Firm’s US HR Director
This British auditing firm needed human resource expertise as they expanded into the US. Introduced by the accountant, Taylor HR Group is their outsourced HR department, providing a wide range of services to get and keep them compliant across multiple states.
Examples of HR Services Provided:
- Led the migration off a PEO (Professional Employer Organization) to replace and establish all essential human resources processes including payroll, 401K, benefits, employee communications and state registration for tax filings.
- Manage all HR-related functions for US operations and point of contact for all employees in the United States.
- Established COVID-19 travel plan to define on-site and client meeting protocols and wellness checks.
Benefit to the firm:
- Efficient approach to securing senior HR talent in the US to enable expansion.
- Consistent and experienced HR expert to support US employees in multiple states.
- Peace of mind knowing that US operations are compliant with state and federal employee-related laws.
READ A FEW EXAMPLES OF HOW WE GET AND KEEP OUR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS ON COURSE
Chart Your Course
Being out of compliance risks steep fines. Don't risk your business by having your head in the sand.
Do It Yourself
This is time consuming and unreliable. How do you possibly keep up with the latest laws?
Hire an HR Resource
Can you justify full-time? Does one resource have the breadth of skills for what you need?
OUTSOURCE AN HR TEAM
Get the human resources professionals your business needs and deserves.