Taylor HR Group, LLC
What data do we collect?
Taylor HR Group collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, work address or telephone number. Taylor HR Group may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that may be automatically collected by Taylor HR Group. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information may be used by Taylor HR Group for the provision of services, to maintain quality of the services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Taylor HR Group website or other services.
How do we collect your data?
Taylor HR Group collects and processes your data when you:
- Provide information on our Contact Us webpage.
- Voluntarily complete a client survey or provide feedback on any social media platforms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How do we use your data?
Taylor HR Group uses your personal information to operate the Taylor HR Group website and to provide information to you. Taylor HR Group may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of services available from Taylor HR Group and its affiliates. Taylor HR Group may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Taylor HR Group does not sell, rent or lease its client lists to third parties. Taylor HR Group may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis or send you email or postal mail. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Taylor HR Group, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Taylor HR Group does not use or disclose sensitive personal information without your explicit consent. Taylor HR Group keeps track of the websites and pages our clients visit within Taylor HR Group, in order to determine what Taylor HR Group services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Taylor HR Group to clients whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
What are your data protection rights?
Taylor HR Group would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Taylor HR Group for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Taylor HR Group correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Taylor HR Group to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Taylor HR Group erase your personal date, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to object to Taylor HR Group’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Taylor HR Group transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
The Taylor HR Group website use “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. Cookies are small files of information which save and retrieve information about your visit to our website.
- Maintain your active session
- Store your preferences
- Track the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns
- Analyze the way people use our website
- Gather data on how our website is performing.
How can you manage cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser privacy settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Taylor HR Group services or websites you visit.
Where do we store your Personal Information?
The data that we collect from you will be stored in the United States and may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the United States. This mostly likely will occur when your personal information is used by Taylor HR Group staff operating outside the United States. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, providing local HR and other services to clients with locations both in the United States and other countries. In such situations, we ensure that we provide the level of protection required by local privacy authorities, including the European Union.
Security of Your Personal Information
Taylor HR Group secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, Taylor HR Group will use procedures to secure the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
Changes to This Statement