Training for Your Managers in the US
Knowing the rules in another country can be challenging. Companies expanding operations into the United States may have managers who are unfamiliar with US and state employment-related laws and HR best practices.
Training of the management team becomes essential to ensure that you are implementing compliant and effective policies and procedures.
Training = Information = Risk Mitigation
Training is typically viewed as a “nice-to-have” in an organization, especially for fast-paced, growing businesses expanding into the United States. We often equate training with large companies with big budgets.
The reality is training needs to be a part of any business’s efforts to mitigate real business risks.
It is essential that both managers and staff are properly trained to avoid the legal consequences of not being compliant.
A growing number of states are mandating regularly-scheduled, interactive harassment prevention training for companies of all sizes.
Our Training Offerings Include:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training →
- Predictive Hiring and Talent Analytics Training →
- Training for Hiring Managers – this training includes covering the Massachusetts Equal Pay Act (MEPA)
- Harassment Prevention and Discrimination Training by a Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination-certified trainer
- Becoming a Successful Leader
- Performance Review Training
- Workplace Best Practices Training
Contact us to discuss your training needs. We offer custom training for other human resource-related topics.
READ A FEW EXAMPLES OF HOW WE GET AND KEEP OUR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS ON COURSE
Chart Your Course
Being out of compliance risks steep fines. Don't risk your business by having your head in the sand.
Do It Yourself
This is time consuming and unreliable. How do you possibly keep up with the latest laws?
Hire an HR Resource
Can you justify full-time? Does one resource have the breadth of skills for what you need?
OUTSOURCE AN HR TEAM
Get the human resources professionals your business needs and deserves.